Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Famous Question

Famous Questions that always pointed to the girl with 158cm and with childish face that works in a music shop.


1) You daughter Tauke ah?
- The top question that I always need to answer my customer. NO! I am nt my boss's daughter. It's not that I look alike with my boss, is that u see the weird atmosphere when all of the staff in the shop are tall guys, and suddenly u saw a short girl with childish face, then the next second, "ya that must be the boss's daughter".

2) How old are you? 20 years old?! U must be kidding me.
- Yeah the 2nd most frequent question for me. I was told that I look like 15 years old. When I reveal my age, they just opened up their eyes and look at me carefully again.

3) Can you demo the guitar?
- Demo for guitar is essential for a salesperson in music shop, anyway, one of my customer did told me that I look funny when I play electric guitar. Reason? Because he said he wouldn't believe a girl with such a chubby face can play heavy rock like that.
I normally dont do alot of solos during demo, just basic riff. According to one of my customer, he said that he came back to me because I wasn't like the other salespersons who just like to show off their skills instead of explaining the guitar to them.

4) How you learn guitar?
-This was quite often appear to me too. I am a Self-Taught guitarist. But most of my customer wont believe. In fact, alot of people will be asking me, where I learn my guitar from? I said Youtube. But they still wouldn't believe. It is not that they are not believing me, just that they are not believing Youtube, or maybe themselve.
Nowadays I started to understand why people dont believe in self-learning.
One answer, I always tell my customer, dont waste their money going for guitar lessons, save the money to upgrade ur gears. Believe in yourself that you can do it.


5) Where is the Machine Store?  (Just next next next to my shop)
- My shop is an info-center.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More Posts