Monday, April 17, 2017

Hey sup. .

Hey there. Yeup I still blog.

Everytime when I decided to write something here, mostly that mean something is troubling me, and I had no place to tell except here.

It's like, haunting me ever since I started receiving email coming from different countries.
It's like, if I make a wrong decision, it will affect very much the next part of my life. (nt until that extend maybe?)
but for sure, it took me weeks/months until now, and still not be able to sort out a final decision.

It's like, early in the morning, wake up to get ready for work, but every second right before stepping my foot into the lift I was thinking about the same thing.
and right after work, my mind start talking to itself again.

I knew its just me that THINK too much, but I just can't help.

It wouldnt be a big deal, like seriously, its just a matter of finance, future, job prospect, place of living, does that sounds big deal enough?

It is just so suffering for keep waiting for reply and answers. Arhh. Things wouldnt get complicated if I never step my foot into this piece of land maybe. If.




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Posts