Sunday, September 25, 2016

Justin Bieber

Back to years ago, this boy to me was just a hated artist by most of our friends surround.

I'm not so sure about his past scandals, neither of his old songs.


Come to these years, can't deny that right now, JB is one of the pop artist that inspire me the most.


And by inspiring, aside from music exposure and enjoying his new album, I mean more.



I started to look back to when I was younger, the eager of me wanted to learn skateboarding.
JB despite a really famous artist, he did went to public park and start skating like a noobie and just don't care how the public sees him.

I really do impressed by his brave and the will to try everything he wanted to.


He plays sports. Basketball, football, and broomball. Not being good at everything, but at least do everything he wants to.


Aside from working like a dog in the firm, maybe I should have plan something before my master strike in.


Let do something for the wishlist :



Start with some skateboarding i think.

Explore the bridge between electro and rock with electric guitar

Keeping up the passion in writting.

Visit the Euro someday before master strike in

Do some basketball occasionally

Train my body fitness to the level where it should be

Continue learning Japanese

Sharpening graphical and 3D soft skills

Sharpening some cooking skills



Well, thats all I can think of right now.


Hope that I wont disappoint my 23 alright!



No comments:

Post a Comment

More Posts