Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Shits are gettin real

It took me some time to think whether should I really say somthing here.
Becoz probably this will just be bunch of my negative release.

I had my 23th birthday not too long ago, HAPPI BURFDAY!

Frens that come along to wish gettin lesser each year, well but at least I'm pretty cool this year.
And I do appreciated those who texted me that day, well received the wishes!

Talkin about life now, its been five months since I lived in this small tiny rented room.

I knew I wasn't going to be fine with the lifestyle, and pretty squeezed out, I started to feel reluctant to sleep each night. As I know the next day more and more problems are coming for me.

Sometimes I do feel speechless about it, anyhow I just can't really complain or trying to fight for what I feel. Because young and fresh guy always get the blame, regardless of whether u're innocent or not.

I've kena this past few weeks ago, and I just quietly swallowed the thing. And then move on.

And then back to the box and started staring and clickin, all day long. The next day, continue.


I wouldn't say that what I'm doing now is not fun. If things were smartly planned out and organized, it would be some fun. Unfortunately, it wasn't. So it turned out to be hell.

And I saw, all the others that were goin thru the same phase with me wasnt experiencing the same thing, though I know why.


I wasn't purposely trying to express that I'm being really unlucky or doin bad, but ya know, things gt real that I tend to just practise my poker face.

One day I started realise, if things continue, I might just stayed more and then I go home sleep OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Posts