Friday, December 25, 2015

[ 大阪 Osaka ] -- 京都 Kyoto -- 名古屋 Nagoya

Last month we had a chance visited Japan, went to its second major prefecture, which is Osaka, then the tranquil town next to it, Kyoto, and finally the third major prefecture Nagoya which is two hours apart from Osaka.


It took us 7 days to travel across this three prefecture. The journey was kinda rush, our money spending was kinda tight, Malaysia is suffering currency drop at the moment, the exchange rate had been quite harsh on us. Apart from spending wisely and travelling with speed, everything was very nice and... the trip even raised more on my interested with Japan's everything.


Lets begin with my FIRST ever pic took in Osaka, after we settled down our foots there.


Still, a very big big AKB fan. I can't stop my excitement after spotting through this vending machine,

it was WONDA coffee by AKB48 man!
I knew about this brand since I knew AKB four years ago! So, I was kinda crazy over it and I...


I end up drinking ALL of it
Just for the sake of collecting the tins.



Unbreakable steel tin,
only in Japan.

At Osaka, we first went to Shinsaibashi (心斋桥), where it is quite a shopping paradise for everyone.



Spotted Itano Tomomi on a ads board. 

The shop street was as I expected it to be, transparent roof covered, with people cycling around, modern teenage girls hanging around, with make up on.  Yeah coz I saw it all on commercial shows lol.

Then, Osaka park, and Osaka Castle beyond it. 

One thing my groupmates never noticed about me is that, during the time we reached at Osaka park, I was the one who rush around, and see if that was the place, I used to admire alot.

It was Osaka Park. The place where NMB48's Miyuki and Sayaka they shooted for AKB to XX show. The day they shoot were sunny and hot, the day I went was about the same except for the temperature. 

It was once again, I felt like I've been there before.

 On the way to park.

 Osaka Park, familliar isnt?



 Osaka Castle Park


Long way before reaching Osaka castle.


Due to the need of writting for a storyline of old ancient Japanese, probably during the era of Nobunaga, I read through a little abit about their era's history before this,

which, this Osaka Castle (大阪城天守阁) had been quite a symbolic mark for the history. Where Toyotomi Hideyoshi tried to mirror Nobunaga's Azuchi's castle on Osaka Castle, according to what I heard from it, the general was able to see his control line when he is on top of the castle. I went there to see, it was true.




Weird panorama .. bear with it.

 Katana key chain sold in Osaka Castle


During the night time at Osaka, we went to Dotonburi, the night market street with lots of local delicacies, local sport ( gaming machine) , local merchandise and little bit of UFO catcher shop.

 this uncle, is a very famous
comedian in Osaka.

Then of course, we are in Namba man! That is the base for NMB48, the base for theater and offical shop. 
 This is the time after me went to Singapore and
Hong Kong offical Shop,
now at Osaka's Namba for NMB.

一本满足!


Poor me,
to have their shop closed every single time
i visit them. Even in Sgpore, HK. :/


Then, I start to look for the running red guy, who claimed by people as Osaka's landmark,

People even in Japan said, to take pic with this guy, is to show that u've been to Osaka.
Thats the city story I heard from Yukirin. lol

Yes this is the guy, 
he is located at the bridge across Namba's dotonbori.


Well, kinda tired now. Alright, I ll stop here for Osaka's half trip, stay tuned for next post for the rest of the trip! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

More Posts